2007年12月20日 星期四

Engagement of My Cousin

The week before last week I didn’t go back to Taichung ,because my mom asked me to do so .Why ? Because all of the adults were going to prepare the things of betrothal , they didn’t have time to concentrate about my return .” Next weekend will be pretty important . Your cousin is going to be engaged . And you , as one of our family’s member , have duty to attend their betrothal banquet ” my mom said . How would I miss such a important thing like that !!

I can’t believe it at the first time . The guy who used to be waken up by me is going to be engaged . There is some kind of feeling in my stomach , but I just couldn’t tell . It’s so strange . Maybe in my sight , he is always a brother who like to make fun of me . But now he has became other’s husband . It’s a process of turning him into a real adult . I’m really happy for him .

That day,I walked toward him,saying ” I wish you a successful marriage .“

His face was filled with radiant image .

沒有留言: