2008年1月9日 星期三

2007 → 2008

This is the first year I jump across from year 2007 to 2008 .
I'm glad that my best friend who studies in Tainan was going to come to Taipei just to spend her first day in 2008 with me . So we decided to go to Taipei 101 with my classmate in collage , and I can say that it is the most correct decision I have ever made .
The roads were only for the passerby . Though I don't usually like to stay in the crowd , but only for that atmosphere can make me feel warm . Everyone is so close to each other , and Everyone has smile on their faces .We were so lucky that we don't have to be in the crowd , because of Sophia's father invitation . We can stay in the 33 flour in 世貿大樓 , and 101 is right in front of us . Looking through the window , it's a pretty great view . When the time is close , all of us held our breathe , waiting for the coming ocular feast . After several seconds , the fireworks started . How beautiful it is !!!The night was lighting up by the pyrotechnic light .We used acclamation expression our surprise . I really have a great night in the last day of 2007 . Using a good mood to welcome the first day of 2008 ^^
By the way , Taipei is quite new for me .There are always so many people and cars passing by . Having different atmosphere from Taichung , this city is so abuzz and crowded , and it is filled with competition . I have to say that I prefer to live in Taichung , since crowd makes me feel nervous .

沒有留言: