2007年10月18日 星期四

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

This is a beginning , a new page of my life. To grasp every opportunity to learn , I should be an active student. I am the only person who can decide the life I will live , avoiding being confused about the path to my goal , I should make a attainable plan , making sure that I am on the right way.
1.follow our class's step , be actively participate in every activity , unceasingly renew my blog
second
2.make it a rule to read English magazine(like Landmark , Ivy....) everyday , read English news , listen to I.C.R.T.
3.prepare the middle-high level English certification and attend the exam next year
4.watch an English movie once a mouth
It is a quite difficult challenge to follow the plan , because it's pretty easy to be lazy.
To sharpen my English skill , I still have a lot to work on . As far as I am concerned , the most difficult part of the plan is to follow one's own plan . I hope I can do much more than this .

沒有留言: